Make up tip/ VOTE

Hello guys and sorry for being late to post Make up tips!!! I was on vacation in Greece ( here is summer already ) !!

Last time's make up winner is Belutchitaa according to your votes(383) !! Let's congratulate her! Contact me to get ur 60 SDs!!!! :)

So this collage is inspired by Katy Perry. The previous weeks I gathered only 50 stardollars from donators so the prize is rather small. anyway. Vote for your best entry.. ( I couldnt include them all but there's always next Saturday )

I think I will give prize with donations once a month, do you agree?? Because donators cannot waist money every week.. :)

let's move to the tip :

Do you like the post?
xoxo sa...gataki

For next week’s make up collage:

Send me your make up through tinypic/ photobucket/ Facebook (to Sa gataki) or tell me to look in your suite.

Make up theme : " CHRISTINA AGUILERA "


0 comments:

Post a Comment