Spoiler Time : NEW LE COLLECTION



That's all I have for now.
So ? Excited? Or disappointed ?

Did you save enough money???

I'm not sure if what I have will be enough... :( What about you?


*UPDATE*

Stay online cause I'm sure more is coming!!! :D


*UPDATE#2*


I should stop for few minutes... and then post all! :D

*UPDATE#3*


*UPDATE#4*


Actually these are the items that I missed... for that little issues, but now all I have from the spoilers is here. (maybe more will come, and I still don't know when it'll be out in starplaza)



*UPDATE#5*

Only I can say is : OMG! How many floor will done with all of that clothes!



Real Life Versions: 
Mark Fast Dress


Viktor & Rolf shoes (thanks to Mingailé)



Zac Posen dresses (thanks to Mingailé)

Swimsuit, glasses and shop area Emanuel Ungaro (thanks to Mingailé)



0 comments:

Post a Comment